- 1 chick of approx. 1.5 kg
- 2-3 hot green peppers
- 1 head of garlic,
- 200 ml of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spicy chicken:
The chicken is cut into two equal pieces so that we have a side, a wing and a half chest on each side. Peel the garlic and grind in a mortar with a pinch of salt. Add the soy sauce, oil and balsamic vinegar to the mortar, mixing well. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper, then grease with the mortar mixture. If you keep the chicken whole, try to grease it inside as well. The hot peppers are cut into thin slices - the seeds can be stored or not depending on how fast you prefer the food. Arrange the chicken in a ceramic or heat-resistant dish. Pour a cup of water and sprinkle with hot peppers. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees C. After a while, remove the lid, pour the tomato juice and bake for another 45 minutes at 200 degrees C or until nicely browned on top. Grease the chicken with the sauce in the pan every 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite garnish.
What do you need
- 2 dry dogs homina *
- 3 pounds
- beef honeycomb honeycomb (cut into pieces)
- 2 kilograms of pork legs (divided in half, intact bones and skin)
- 1 large onion (cleaned and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 5 cloves of fresh garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 5 whole black pigeons
- ancho chili (fried, seeded and minced)
- poblano chilies (roasted, inoculated, cleaned and chopped)
- Garnishes: half lime, chopped onion, torn cilantro leaves
Spicy and fragrant homemade salami!
Do you want to cook a spicy and aromatic homemade salami without adding bacon? The salami prepared this way is incredibly delicious! The recipe is very simple and does not require special ingredients.
-1 tablespoon of honey optional
-1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
-1 tablespoon dried garlic
-1 tablespoon dried basil
-black peppercorns for broth
-membranes for sausages (eg artificial, 60 mm thick).
Method of preparation:
1. Separate the chicken skin from the skin and bones. From the bones prepare the soup. Bring to the boil, adding the black peppercorns and salt. When it is ready, strain it and then put it in the fridge to cool.
2. Take half of the beef, and more precisely the fattest. Pass it through the meat grinder together with the skin on the chicken legs. Cut the rest of the beef and chicken into cubes (about 2 cm).
3.Mix the minced meat with the diced meat, add the honey (optional) and mix. In a dry bowl, mix the salt and spices, add them to the meat. Gradually pour in the soup and mix well.
4. Fill the sausage membrane well with the meat composition. Thicken the filling so that no air bubbles remain. If there is still air left, then prick it with a needle. The sausage membrane must be of good quality, this small detail is very important.
5. Hang the salami for 1-2 hours, to stay at room temperature.
6. Boil the salami for 1.5-2 hours in water with a temperature of 80-85 °.
7. Ready the salami under cold tap water and then put it in a cooler room for 12 hours.
Spicy chicken recipe
The food that goes with anything? Chicken meat. No other meat can be prepared in more ways than chicken. For example, it can be spicy, very spicy. And if you are not sure which oven settings are more suitable, use AutoPilot from the Series 6 ovens. Depending on the oven model, you can choose from 40 recipes. & Icircncearcă: it has never been easier to keep your s & acircngele cold even when ac & acircnd you prepare a chicken & bdquopicant like hell & rdquo.
Spicy Chicken Breast Check
Ingredients & # 8211 Spicy chicken breast check
- 500 g chicken breast
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1 celery stalk celery
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small red hot pepper (optional)
- 200 g sour cream
- plenty of pepper
- 100 g parmesan / grated cheese
- 3 thick slices of bread soaked in milk and squeezed well
Preparation & # 8211 Spicy chicken breast check
- If you have a robot, cut the skinless chicken breast, celery, onion, garlic, pepper and parsley into the right pieces and mix them, and if you don't have a robot, you can cut them.
- In the composition obtained, add 2 tablespoons of sour cream (the rest is kept for greasing the cake before baking), eggs, plenty of salt and pepper and slices of bread soaked in milk and squeezed very well.
- Knead the spicy cake dough until smooth.
- Wallpaper a form of cake with butter and breadcrumbs and place the composition of the spicy chicken breast cake in it, leveling it with a spoon or spatula.
- Place the remaining sour cream and 100 g of parmesan or grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° c for 1 hour, then remove from the oven, leave to cool in the form and after it is cold, turn over on a plate and serve.
- This chicken cake is delicious.
17 comments to & ldquo Spicy Chicken Breast Check & rdquo
very good . I make this recipe with cheese and cumin. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yam yam
Very appetizing version of your Anonymous cake !! I can't say that I like cum very much but cheese yes !! Thanks for visiting and I'm still waiting for you at my place !!
hello laura what is it please, parmigiano reggiano? can it be replaced with something?
My dear, excuse me for answering so late. Parmigiano reggiano is Parmesan but can be replaced with drier grated cheese. Kiss you!
Anonymous baking powder is not required. Being a meat cake, without flour, we don't have to put baking powder.
God, what goodies! I can't wait to do them too! & # 8230 I hope they come out!
My dear Roxana, you will have a wonderful time !! Kiss you!!
I have to make it, Parmesan cheese is very expensive with us & # 8230I try what I have, anyway thanks for the recipe and I really liked your meal last Christmas.
Today I discovered your blog after the interview you gave and I marvel at every recipe I read.
I let you know that I have already started listing many of your networks and I can't wait to put them into practice, but I have a doubt: you always specify the temperature at which they are baked and I don't have an oven with the option to set the temperature. Do you have any idea the equivalent of 180 gr, eg at what level it should be in the oven with heat levels (1,2, & # 8230)?
Until you answer me, thank you for existing and for sharing your culinary experiences with us.
The cake came out very good & # 8230. It is eaten from it and for breakfast & # 8230:)) & # 8230 I made it last night and I didn't put hot peppers because my 2-year-old chicken also eats it, but it turned out appetizing & # 8230. Thanks for the recipe and I can't wait to try the next one. I really like the photos too.
I kiss you and I think I will try your Moldavian martyrs too & # 8230. This I read in the first hour & # 8230 :))
To as many recipes as possible & # 8230.
Nicoleta, my dear, I am very glad that you liked the cake!
Pup with love and thank you for trying it !!
Dear Laura, can you tell me, please, is the cream from the sweet one for cooking or does any kind of cream work? Kiss you!
Mara, my dear, is the perfect cream for cooking with a creamier consistency (not the sweet one that mixes for whipped cream but the cream for cooking).
Pup and increase cooking!
But what do we do with bread soaked in milk?
I'm not used to commenting on blogs, but I do it for the result of this recipe. Gorgeous! Fine, fragrant and super tasty. I was reluctant to use sour cream but the taste is beyond words.
Thanks for this recipe (but not only, I was often inspired by here)
Oven bowl, lid, enameled cast iron, 2.84L, round, turquoise
Vacuum cleaner VS3190X-01
Set of 3 food vacuum pans (0.7L, 1.4L, 2.4L)
Lia Maria (Chef), August 27, 2012
Alexandrina (Chef), August 26, 2012
burdulea maria elena (Chef de cuisine), August 26, 2012
Lia Maria (Chef), July 15, 2012
Thank you so much dear! I'm glad you like it and I can't wait for you to share your impressions after trying the recipe :)))
constanta proca (Chef de cuisine), July 13, 2012
Because chicken is used and it's spicy, it will surely be among my favorite recipes. Congratulations Lia!
Lia Maria (Chef), July 13, 2012
Thank you Maria Elena! We have color, smell, taste, everything. it's a full menu.
I cook chicken legs just like that! The secret is in the special sauce!
A real culinary treat! The spicy soy sauce, mustard and honey perfectly complement the chicken dishes and will give a special flavor to the food! Roasted over low heat, the chicken legs in sweet and spicy sauce are a real feast for your loved ones, who will ask for a portion again and again! Do not hesitate to cook these stewed chicken legs in sweet and spicy sauce, you will certainly not regret it!
METHOD OF PREPARATION
2. Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients.
3. Pour the sauce over the fried legs.
4. Saute the chicken legs over low heat for 10 minutes. Don't forget to turn your thighs regularly.
5. The chicken will be extremely tasty, even without being marinated beforehand.
Pita bread with spicy chicken
Do you like it spicy? And do you like chicken? Then these pita bread with spicy chicken are for you! 2 of these sandwiches together contain no less than 61 grams of protein! In addition, it contains almost sugar and fat. With the light sauce you save a lot of calories, without the taste having to suffer.
You can have this meal on the table in a maximum of 10 minutes. Perfect for a hard workout!
The nutritional value of 2 pita bread
Calories: 631 kcal
Carbohydrates: 82 gr
Sugars: 5 gr
Fat: 5 gr
Saturated: 1.7 gr
Protein: 61 gr
- 2 large pita sandwiches
- 200 grams of chicken fillets
- Iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- Peppers and salt
Preparation of spicy chicken pita bread
- Gently moisten the pita bread with cold water and place them in a toaster or under a sandwich iron.
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes. Put a pan on the fire and add a little cooking spray with olive oil. Slowly fry the chicken. Sprinkle pepper and salt on top.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces. Add the tomatoes to the chicken fillet together with the hot pepper sauce. You can add the hot sauce as desired, depending on how spicy you want the chicken to be. Bake everything until the tomato has become pleasant and soft, so that you have a little sauce.
- Cut the open pita bread, put some salad in it and add the chicken and tomatoes. Enjoy and enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then quickly view it XXL Recipe Book for Nutrition!
Jerk Chicken - Jamaican spicy chicken
This chicken is more or less spicy, depending on the number of hot peppers used (and their variety, of course). But otherwise, in the end, a tender, fragrant and juicy steak came out, which I repeated over and over again.
ingredients (for a portion)
- 1 boneless, skinless, cleaned chicken breast
- 2 small onions (or one larger)
- 2 hot peppers, without seeds
- 1 piece of ginger c & acirct a walnut
- 1 teaspoon of allspice berries
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 50 ml of white wine vinegar
- 50 ml of soy sauce
I gave the robot onions, hot peppers, ginger. I ground the allspice and pepper. I mixed them with vinegar, soy sauce and thyme. I got a marinade.
In this marinade, I should keep the chicken for 24 hours. Because I didn't have the patience, I made some notches for the chicken pieces.
Then I marinated them, covered with cling film, for 6 hours.
When the time came, I put them on the grill
I left them until they browned and penetrated
Although the sauce left on the meat has darkened, a white and very fragrant flesh remains behind it.
Rice is the garnish with which the scents of marinated meat combine perfectly. Good appetite :)
Chinese spicy chicken
Cut the chicken wings into smaller pieces, salt them, sprinkle with the 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
In a wok or in a normal frying pan, heat the peanut oil and add the Sichuan peppercorns (be careful, to the oil!). Then add the whole peppers, their spiciness will spread throughout the oil and make it spicy, but it will it emits an equally spicy smell. In a very short time, even a few seconds, the peppers will turn brown, it's time to take them out of the pan and add the chicken wings.
Fry the wings well in oil, then add the pepper and pepper removed from the pan earlier.
When the chicken is almost fried, add the raw peanuts, leave it on the fire for another 1 minute until the peanuts are fried and take everything out on paper towels.
Serve in wicker or bamboo baskets lined with paper napkins
It may seem like a lot of 14 pieces of hot peppers, but there are not so many for this type of food, my wings were with a hot-medium taste, so you can put more peppers