Baked potatoes with baked pepper sauce
To prepare the potatoes, melt the butter, then lift the bowl off the heat and add the oil.
We peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them bigger.
We let them drain on an absorbent towel, then sprinkle salt and rosemary over them.
Using a brush, grease a tray with the mixture of butter and oil, place the potatoes, then grease them with the rest of the butter and oil.
Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the potatoes are lightly browned on top and penetrate.
After turning off the heat, move the potatoes to a bowl and add baked pepper sauce and chopped green parsley over them.
For the sauce, we put the baked pepper in the blender or robot, broken into smaller pieces, the sliced hot pepper, the cleaned garlic and the rest of the ingredients and we pass them until we obtain a homogeneous paste.
Season with salt and the sauce is ready.
This sauce turned out very well, I would have eaten it so easily on bread, but I had to leave it for potatoes and meat.
Baked "Royal" potatoes & # 8211 guests will be so eager to taste them that they won't even notice other dishes on the table!
Baked potatoes with meat are a hot dish, particularly fragrant and appetizing. Due to its festive appearance, it is only good to be served at the holiday table. From the simplest ingredients you get a rosy, delicious and filling delicacy, which will surely please everyone. Where else do you put it, it is amazingly simple to prepare.
-sunflower oil (odorless)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat and dry it on a paper towel. Cut it into long, thin slices.
2. Cover the slices of meat with cling film and fry them. If you get too long slices, cut them. Rub the meat with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Grease a baking tin with oil. Place the slices of meat in as dense a shape as possible. Grease them with mustard (or prunes, pre-scalded and chopped).
4. Peel the onion and cut it in half into slices, as thin as possible. Cover the meat with an even layer of onions.
5. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them in half first, then slices. Place the potatoes in the baking dish, with the cut side facing up, as tight as possible. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Sprinkle the potatoes with grated cheese, then form a grid of mayonnaise.
7. Bake in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 1 hour. Serve the hot potatoes, sprinkled with chopped greens.
- 3 nuts
- 1 onion
- 3 potato tubers
- 1 rosemary branch
- 45 ml cream
- 1 or
- 2 pieces of garlic
- ½ lemon
- 20 g dried mushrooms
- 3 cm ginger
Preparation of stuffed potatoes in the oven:
- The shells of the tubers are washed, washed and cut in half lengthwise
- Then rinse, remove the cores by a convenient method and sweep them
- Rinse the resulting boats well
- Clean the ginger with a knife or spoon, rinse, cut into thin plates
- Cut the twigs with a sharp knife
- Remove the peel from the bow, crush it with the bell peppers as little as possible
- Peel the garlic, cut it and put it in a bowl
- Add mushrooms, juice of half a lemon, a little salt and rosemary, pour boiled water over them
- Let it crack for a quarter of an hour, then squeeze the mushrooms and cut them finely.
- In another bowl, mix the chili, onion, walnuts, mushrooms and potatoes
- Add the egg and mix, serve with turmeric
- Fill the potato halves with the whole mass and shape them
- Spread cream on all boats, season with nutmeg
- Bake for thirty minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
How to cook amazingly tasty carp burgers & # 8211 delicious homemade dish for any dish.
Read how to cook Korean-style marinated oyster mushrooms & # 8211 in the fall you should definitely make this dish ..
Try to prepare poppy seed cookies according to our recipes.
Chicken breast is an attractive product for cooking. In addition, the cost of this meat is lower than other species, it has a high nutritional value. Its known dietary properties, which are very important for organizing a healthy diet.
White meat contains a lot of protein, while in its composition there is no fat. The calorie content of this meat is only 86 calories. The attractiveness of chicken breast is explained by the fact that it is easy and quick to prepare. The only downside & # 8211 is a little whimsical in cooking. But it is easy to fix if you know some secrets.
Juicy chicken breast roll according to proven recipes.
Baked chicken with coffee in the oven is one of the simplest recipes for dinner.
What a delicious chicken dinner, read here the best recipes.
Shades of cooking
In order for the food to become tasty, it is necessary to take into account some characteristics of cooking:
- The meat is taken for roasting only fresh or chilled. Do not use the frozen chest, especially since it has been in the freezer for a long time
- The chest of blood is not on an empty tray, otherwise all the juice goes. It is best to use the baking sleeve, the foil. But you can fry the chicken pieces in the dough before cooking
- For a nice golden crust, the surface of the meat can be covered with a beaten egg or sour cream (sour cream). It is better not to use purchased mayonnaise, otherwise the smell of vinegar is not very pleasant
- It is preferable to use ceramic or cast iron molds, on metal baking sheets, the meat can burn from the bottom, so it is worth monitoring the baking temperature
- When baking in a foil or sleeve, 10 minutes before the end of cooking, it is better to open the meat to create an attractive crust. The preparation of the meat can be determined with a toothpick. Clean juice should flow from the puncture site
- You can use different sauces and juicy vegetables as a breast supplement. When baked, the sauce forms a crust that inhibits the evaporation of the juice. Chicken perfectly combines vegetables such as tomatoes, zucchini, onions
- A great way to diversify the menu is to serve the baked breast with different sauces on the table. This will correct the situation even when the chest is slightly dry
- It is very important to marinate the meat well. This will make it soft and fluffy, saturated with a pleasant taste. Meat marinated in the cold for a short time. For breasts enough 50-60 minutes. However, it must be turned several times or poured with boiled sauce.
As marinades you can use lemon juice and kefir, sparkling water and soy sauce, wine, or simply a mixture of chopped onion with spices. The milk makes the breast feel soft.
The marinating solution should be strong, you can add more garlic, salt and pepper, as well as various herbs to make the soaked meat even more fragrant. In this case, the solution must be boiled and cooled before soaking.
These simple tips and recommendations will allow you to cook the most delicate meat, which can satisfy your loved ones, relatives and guests.
New potatoes with butter and dill
New potatoes are always a choice when it comes to summer days.
New potatoes with butter and dill & ndash tasty, quick and easy to make and healthy! Whether you're serving as a side dish or as a stand-alone dish, you need to make this delicious recipe at least once!
500 g new potatoes
70-80 g fresh butter
1 dill connection
c & acircteva threads of green parsley, salt, pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Choose new and smaller potatoes, put them in a bowl of lukewarm water for 5 minutes. Clean them. If some potatoes are larger, cut them into halves or quarters. Wash and drain on an absorbent napkin.
Put them in a pot of water and half a teaspoon of salt. Let them boil for only half, 15-20 minutes. Drain the boiling water and pour it into a baking tray. Add the butter cubes and sprinkle with pepper. Mix lightly with a wooden spoon to cover all the potatoes with a layer of butter.
Put them in a well-heated oven and bake them over a high heat until they brown nicely, about 20 minutes.
Take them out of the oven and immediately sprinkle finely chopped dill and green parsley on top. Serve immediately with seasonal salads and sour cream or yogurt sauce.
Baked lamb leg with vegetables
Preheat the oven to 140 degrees recirculated air (160 degrees upper / lower temperature). Peel the garlic and onion. One onion is cut into cubes, and the other 2 are cut in half. Wash the rosemary and thyme, let it dry and break the leaves.
Garlic cloves are passed with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and herbs. The lamb pulp is washed with cold water, dried by dabbing, greased with 1 tablespoon of salt and aromatic herb paste.
Fry the lamb meat in a bowl with a lid, about 15 minutes, on all sides, then add the onion cubes, bake for 2 minutes, quench with red wine, fill the bowl with soup and peeled tomatoes and season with pepper. Bake the lamb meat in the oven for about 1 hour, covered with the lid, turning it twice during this time.
Wash and pat dry the fennel and cherry tomatoes. The fennel is cut into slices and mixed with cherry tomatoes, onion slices and the rest of the olive oil, salted and distributed on a tray lined with baking paper. The oven temperature is raised to 160 degrees recirculated air (180 degrees upper / lower temperature), take the lid off the lamb pulp, add the vegetable grill and bake for 25 minutes.
Crispy potatoes with hot avocado sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 6/200 ° C. In a bowl, mix the potatoes with the spices and oil. Place the potato slices on a single layer in a greased baking tray and bake for 40 minutes, turning once.
2. Meanwhile, grind tortilla chips and paprika in a food processor. Remove the potatoes from the oven and place them in a large bowl, add the sweet chilli sauce and mix well. Increase the temperature in the oven to 7/220 ° C. Sprinkle the tortilla mixture over the potatoes. Put everything in a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the potatoes become crispy.
3. Meanwhile, to prepare the sauce, scoop out the avocado core with a spoon, mix with the remaining ingredients and a pinch of salt and make a puree. Keep cold until serving.