Apple dessert with walnut filling
- 10 apples
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 100 g nuts
- 10 tablespoons water
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apple dessert with walnut filling:
Peel an apple, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut the walnut kernel into small pieces. Put inside the apples, sugar mixed with cinnamon and walnuts. Place the apples in a pan greased with a little oil and put them in the oven for about 40 minutes. Check them and, when they are soft, take them out of the oven and tray and let them cool. From 10 tablespoons of water, 7 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of cocoa and a tablespoon of margarine, prepare the syrup that you boil for about 15 minutes and add it over the apples. Instead of syrup, you can use a fasting chocolate, which melts.
Cookies flavored with nuts for tea. You can't refrain from them & # 8230
& # 8220Nuts & # 8221 cookies are a fragrant and tasty dessert, ideal for tea. They are made from tender dough and are filled with nuts and sugar. The cookies are prepared in the form of rolls, they are very beautiful, delicious and simply melt in your mouth. The cookies are so tasty that there will be no cookies left for the next day, so we recommend doubling the ingredients so you can enjoy them in the morning for breakfast or at any time of the day.
-4 tablespoons of sour cream
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-egg for greasing the rolls
-sugar powder for sprinkling
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare filling: grind the walnuts with the rolling pin (knife), mix them with sugar, add the butter and rub with your hands until smooth.
2. dough. Mix the egg, sugar, cream, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the soft butter, mix until smooth and add the sifted flour with baking soda.
4. Knead the dough quickly for 20-30 seconds, sprinkling flour if necessary.
5. Divide the dough into 2 parts, roll them out and grease them with the walnut filling.
6. Roll the rolls freely, press them lightly and cut them into pieces at least 5 cm wide.
7. Place the rolls in the preheated oven at 190 degrees, leaving a small gap between them.
8. Grease them with egg and make a sting in the middle of each roll with a toothpick.
The most delicious and simple rolls of tender dough with two types of fillings - an irresistible dessert!
We present you the recipe for a super delicious roll. It is prepared very simply, from accessible and perfectly combined ingredients. It is a very aromatic delicacy, which you can prepare even with two kinds of filling.
It can be served as a dessert or can be easily packaged and enjoyed during the break. Enjoy your loved ones with a delicious homemade dessert.
- 1 egg to grease the rolls
Ingredients for poppy seed filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
Ingredients for the walnut filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the dough: dissolve the yeast in warm water and leave the mixture at room temperature for 5 minutes, until the foam forms.
2. Melt the butter and mix it with the sugar, eggs and salt. Add the resulting mixture to the yeast mixture and mix with a whisk.
3. Add the sifted flour and knead the dough. After 5-10 minutes of kneading, the dough will become more flexible, smooth and will not stick to your hands. Leave the dough in a warm place for 90 minutes.
4. Prepare the filling: grind the walnuts with a food processor and mix them with the other ingredients in a small saucepan. Put the pan on the fire and heat the filling for 5 minutes. Do the exact same thing with the other filling: mix the poppy seeds with the rest of the ingredients and heat it for 5 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Spread each side on a countertop. Arrange the filling as evenly as possible and roll the dough.
6. Arrange the rolls on a paper-lined baking tray and leave at room temperature for 60 minutes. During this time the dough will structure and grow.
7. Beat the egg with a little cold water. Grease the rolls with the mixture obtained.
8. Bake the rolls in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 30-40 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
Spirals with walnut filling & # 8211 a tasty and easy to prepare dessert
Homemade desserts are the best. Instead of buying sophisticated cakes from stores, you can prepare a healthy and tasty dessert in your own kitchen. The recipe below will definitely be to your liking.
- 1 kg of wheat flour, 530 ml of milk
- 210 gr sugar, 200 gr nuts, 1 egg yolk
- 200 gr butter, 20 gr dry yeast
- 10 gr vanilla sugar, 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Method of preparation:
Dilute the yeast in 500 ml of warm milk. Add 130 g of sugar and 10 g of vanilla sugar. Put all the mixture in a saucepan, and leave it on the stove over low heat for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, beat eggs, then add them to the milk in the pan. Mix well, then add the flour, gradually, stirring constantly. Add salt and 150 g of soft or melted butter.
Knead until you get an elastic dough. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and put it in a warm place for an hour and a half to double its volume.
To prepare the filling, fry the walnuts and then chop them. Melt the remaining butter and pour it over the nuts. Add the remaining sugar and milk and mix well.
After the dough has risen enough, transfer it to the worktop sprinkled with flour. Spread the dough in a rectangular sheet. Spread the filling on top and then fold the dough 3 times. Then cut the dough into wide strips. Twist each strip of dough.
Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and place the spirals in the tray. Grease them with egg yolk and put them in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes. When they are ready, take them out of the oven and serve them with a cup of tea. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Dough cake with cottage cheese and filling of apples, dates and nuts!
There aren't too many apple cakes! Here is another recipe for your collection! Fresh dough and fine juicy apples! The dough does not contain sugar, but if you are a lover of sweet, we recommend adding it.
For the dough:
-250 gr of 9% cow's cheese
-250 gr of cold butter (from the freezer).
For the filling:
-40 gr of chopped walnut kernels
-sugar and cinnamon - to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Sprinkle the cottage cheese with egg and salt, using the blender vertically.
2. Mix the flour with the cold butter cut into cubes, rubbing with your hands, until smooth.
3.Add the cottage cheese and knead the dough. Then put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces.
5. Spread a sheet of dough and transfer it to the baking dish. Spread it with your fingers, forming borders.
6. Mix the dates with walnut kernels.
7. Peel the apples, cut them in half and remove the stalk with seeds.
8. Fill the apples with a mixture of dates and nuts, pass them round with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, then place them in the form with the filling down.
9. Spread the second piece of dough, cover the fruit and glue the edges.
10. Decorate the cake with dough balls and grease it with egg yolk.
11.Insert the form in the preheated oven to 180 ° С for 1 hour.
12. Remove the cake from the pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Slice it and you will see how appetizing it looks inside. And we don't even mention the taste!
An unusual, fragrant and delicious dessert that is easy and quick to prepare!
-150 g of soft butter (at room temperature)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-150-165 g of 20% fermented cream or natural yogurt (at room temperature)
-1/3 teaspoon baking soda
-150 g of ground walnuts (any type)
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-an egg yolk - to grease the pie before baking
-a spoonful of liquid honey - to grease the pie after baking.
From these ingredients we obtained 1 kg of pie.
1. Prepare the dough: mix the soft butter, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt with a whisk or spoon until smooth, for a few minutes.
2. Combine fermented cream and baking soda. Add them to the composition of butter and sugar. Stir until smooth.
3. Gradually add the sifted flour. Initially mix with a spatula, then knead the dough with your hands for 2-3 minutes (at first it will be very sticky, but gradually it will get the right texture - add a little more flour only if the dough remains sticky after kneading) . It must be soft, homogeneous and non-sticky.
4. Give the dough the shape of a thick cake and put it in a plastic bag. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling: put the nuts through the large grater. You can also finely chop them with a knife or grind them with a blender or food processor.
6. Mix the ground walnuts with the caster sugar, vanilla sugar and flour.
7. Add the cold butter, cut into pieces. Mix well with your hands until you get a sandy and moist composition.
8. Shape the pie (quickly, so as not to heat the dough): take the dough out of the fridge and place it on a piece of baking paper, sprinkled with flour. Sprinkle it with flour and spread it in a round sheet, about 5 mm thick.
9.Put all the walnut filling in the middle of the dough sheet.
10. Gather the edges of the dough sheet in the middle, completely covering the filling. Then sprinkle all its folds with flour and glue them very well, flattening it simultaneously.
11. Turn the pie with the "seams" down. Spread it a little with the twister, giving it a round and neat shape. The pie should be 1-1.5 cm thick.
12. Prick the surface of the pie with a fork so that it does not swell during baking.
13. Grease the surface with beaten egg yolk, using a silicone brush.
14.Then, using the fork, draw intersecting lines on the surface of the pie (as in the picture below).
15. Bake the pie for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven to 200 ° C.
16. Take it out of the oven and immediately grease it with a thin layer of honey, using the silicone brush.
17. Allow it to cool slightly. When it is hot, cut it into classic rhombuses or slices.
18. Serve the pie with nuts!
While hot, the pie is soft and juicy. And the next day it is covered with a crunchy crust. Prepare and taste this delicacy!
Dessert with sweet and sour lemon without flour
a delicious sweet and sour dessert healthy and without flour or refined sugar, excellent especially on hot summer days. Lemon awakens your senses in a pleasant way, and thanks to oats and coconut, you will feel great after consuming this cake. Cakes of this type that do not contain flour are easier to digest and do not make your body difficult.
oats contains a lot of soluble and insoluble fiber, which support proper digestion, fights high blood pressure and gives you a feeling of satiety for a long time. Coconut supports the immune system and digestion, reduces "bad" cholesterol and normalizes blood sugar levels. The combination of these two ingredients results in a fine, tasty and healthy cake that during baking will spread a pleasant aroma throughout the house. This dough it can also be used as a base for flour-free cakes for fruit cakes or other desserts.
If you love sweet and sour desserts, you will fall in love with this filling with lemon and honey. This Healthy lemon dessert can also be served at Christmas table and is a pleasant alternative for your taste buds, but also stands out among the traditional Easter desserts.
Preparing this dessert with sweet and sour lemon is simple and will not rob you of too much time., and your child can give you a helping hand. All you have to do is blend the ingredients and mix them. If you don't have a quality blender in the kitchen, I highly recommend it: (I recommend this one).
Fasting TART with APPLES and WALNUTS, without baking
This tart is a much healthier alternative to the classic apple tart or pie recipe. Does not contain white flour, sugar, milk or eggs. It doesn't even need baking.
It's a great idea for fasting days, and for lovers of raw-vegan desserts. The tart is very nutritious and filling, and keep you hungry.
Apple pie, without baking - recipe
The ingredients are for a 22 cm round shape / tray.
• 2 cups nuts
• ½ cup of ground almonds (or whole nuts)
• 1 cup pitted dates (soaked in water 1-2 hours)
• 2-3 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
• optional: 2-3 tablespoons of honey
• optional: 1 tablespoon of locust bean or cocoa powder
• 5 apples
• ½ orange
• ½ seedless cup of dates (soaked in water 1-2 hours)
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
leaf: Put the ground walnuts and almonds in the food processor with the S blade. Mix until the walnuts are crushed and obtain a textured composition. Add dates and honey. Mix for a few more seconds, until everything turns into a sticky composition.
Transfer the composition to a bowl, shape it into a salami and divide it into two equal parts.
Laying the countertop: Line a round tray or removable mold with plastic wrap to make it easier to remove the tart from the mold. Roll out a shaped piece of dough and press with your fingers until it covers the entire surface, including the walls of the tray.
To obtain a more uniform surface, you can press the composition with the bottom of a spoon. Put the tray in the freezer until the filling is ready.
Filling: Put an apple (peeled) in a blender / robot and half an orange (peeled), dates, cinnamon and mix until a fine composition results.
Peel the rest of the apples (4), cut them in four, remove the stalks and then cut each piece into thin slices.
Tart assembly: Remove the tray from the freezer and place a layer of apple slices on the counter. Spread a thin layer of cream on top of them, then place another row of apple slices. Cover with cream, and place the apple slices again. Process like this until you finish all the apples, or until you get 3-4 layers of apples.
At the end, cover the tart with the rest of the dough (the other piece). Press the composition lightly with your fingers to stick well.
Put the tart in the fridge and let it sit for a few hours, or overnight. You will need help to get the tart out of shape. Someone has to hold the tray while removing the foil.
It is not necessary to take it out of shape. You can cut it directly into the tray. Store the rest in the refrigerator.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
You may be interested in these products:
Method of preparation:
First, we prepare the dough. Mix the flour with the xylitol, the cream cheese, the egg white, the coconut oil and with the help of your hands. knead a harder dough. During kneading, we can add a bit of water, after which we put the dough thus prepared for half an hour in the refrigerator.
In the meantime, we're getting ready filling. Peel the apples, then grate them on a large grater. add raisins, chopped walnuts and cinnamon. If the apples are not sweet enough, we can add 30 g of xylitol. The filling is ready and we check if half an hour has passed to remove it dough in the refrigerator.
Spread the dough on work table lined with flour or on baking paper and place the apple filling evenly. After placing the filling, carefully roll the strudel and grease it with egg yolk. Bake the apple strudel at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 25 minutes, until it turns golden.
|Nutritional values||for 1 slice (total 15 slices)|
Write to us if you liked our fitness recipe and we'll appreciate it if you send us the photo of your apple strudel. Also, if this recipe inspired you, don't forget to share it.
Strawberry cream and vegetable cream give flavor to the forms of eclairs…
Ingredients for the eclaughter with strawberry cream and whipped cream
- the filling for eclairs made of:
100 ml of milk, a teaspoon of honey,
120 g of almond powder, making sure that the pudding has a consistency and is not fluid (add more almond powder until it reaches a dense consistency).
- glaze: Vegetable cream for garnishing eclairs with strawberry cream is made from:
All these ingredients are mixed, put on low heat for a few minutes and stir continuously until a fine cream is obtained, which is then left to cool. After cooling, add 2 tablespoons of honey to the cream for the vegetable cream and mix at high speed, then mix slowly and continuously as we add little by little almond or sunflower seed oil (the amount of oil - 200 ml).