We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE OVEN Crab RECIPE:
If the crabs are frozen, let them thaw in a strainer, but be sure they are thawed, otherwise their meat in the oven will gather! rinse them with a little water to remove the smell and other products with which they were frozen, then put in a tray, sprinkle with enough coarse salt and leave in the preheated oven at 180C for about 20 minutes, in fact until you see that their color has become reddish (at first the crabs have a brown color). Take them out in a bowl, add a little more salt, a little olive oil and oregano. Stir and ready to serve! Use a special pliers to open them!
You can eat it plain or if you like, you can make a salad to which you can add the pieces of crab meat, it's a delight!
. NINA'S RECIPES.
how good this recipe for summer.
wow those r some gorgeous clicks.
So good in a cucumber boat!
dear nina very good salad. see you.
First of all I apologize for having you so abandoned, I did not update your tickets.
But it's already fixed.
This recipe is ideal for the time we are in, so I'll give you a copy.
A kiss Nina
His blog has caught our attention for the quality of his recipes.
We would appreciate it if you could register it on Ptitchef.com so that we can index it.
Ptitchef is a directory that references the best websites
kitchen. Hundreds of blogs have already signed up and are enjoying Ptitchef
to make itself known.
Method of preparation
STORCEAG as at SF.GHEORGHE
- Put 2 liters of water with salt and pepper to boil -Cut into small pieces
Oven in the oven with rice garnish
1. The fish is cleaned and washed in some water 2. Onion, parsley, finely chopped garlic 3.
Crab - 5 recipes
Crab recipes - salads and various other seafood dishes.
The dietary desires of white fish and crustaceans are praised everywhere. Rightly. The crab is good for the cuttlefish because its caloric intake is only 89kcal / 100g. Rightly. It is also very good for toning because it provides an important amount of 20g protein per 100g of crab, on average.
Moreover, crabs are very rich in minerals, starting with phosphorus and magnesium. Elements such as iron and zinc (which combine very well) are also very well represented. Crabs also store a good amount of vitamin B12 that has anti-anemic properties, as well as vitamin PP, necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Crab calories: 89kcal / 100g (according to food calorie table), protein 20g, carbohydrates 0g, lipids 5.3 g
The best recipe for baked pork! Delicious to lick your fingers!
We present you a recipe for delicious meat in the oven. Prepared just like in Nuremberg, with beer and dried fruit, it will become a real star at the holiday table. The meat is very easy to prepare, and the result is beyond expectations. It is obtained very soft and juicy, being only good to be served with fresh vegetables, salads and greens.
& # 8211 4 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat and dry it on a paper towel. Rub it with salt and paprika. Put it in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
2. Peel the onion and cut it into large slices. Scald the dried fruit.
3. Cut the meat into 10-12 slices. Rub with salt and paprika the middle of the slices of meat.
4. Place 2 black peppercorns and 2 onion rings on each slice of meat.
5. Grease a square baking tin with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place the slices of meat in the shape so that the onion is inside (as in the picture below). Grease the meat with the remaining oil.
6. Cover the meat with an even layer of dried fruit. Pour the beer into the form and add the bay leaf.
7. Shape in a preheated oven to 170-190 degrees for 120 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. When the meat is browned, lower the oven temperature slightly.
We like fish
To enjoy the best quality, in our stores with dedicated districts you can find fresh fish, from sustainable fishing, as well as from responsible aquaculture. Our assortment is influenced by seasonality.
Available fish and seafood specialties include:
- in the shop windows - bluefin tuna, brown mussels and fished white mussels
- at individual districts - Saint Jacques mussels, clams, mussels, sea snails, fresh oysters, Langoustine (Norwegian lobster), red sea bream, organic salmon and whole squid.
In addition to the premium range, you can also find other common varieties of fresh fish (trout, cod, mackerel, etc.), of local or international origin, either whole or sliced fillets or rounds, seafood, but also caviar, salads. fish, smoked or marinated fish.
In addition, in our stores where we do not yet have a fish district, you can enjoy without fear our frozen or refrigerated fish products, which are marked with the MSC seal. As an independent non-profit organization, MSC supports sustainable fishing practices worldwide.
Baked beans, beans for breakfast
to ripe beans They are a simple Anglo-Saxon breakfast recipe that consists of a few beans in a tasty sauce. Besides the fact that we are accompanied by bread in the early hours of the morning, we can enjoy ripe beans as a side dish, in appetizers such as toast or even with pasta or rice.
The sauce contains mainly tomatoes, but is spiced with many other typical Anglo-Saxon aromatic sauces, such as ketchup or Worcestershire. Coward ripe beans we can find cans in supermarkets, but it's not bad to cook a pot of beans and have them in a few days.
Ingredient: 500 gr. red beans, 1 onion, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon honey, 3 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 2 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt
Preparation: After leaving the beans to soak overnight, drain them and transfer them to a saucepan covered with water. We boil them until they are tender, but at their point, firmly, because then they will continue to cook in the oven.
Meanwhile, sauté the onion in strips very well and when it is tender and golden we reduce it to a puree with the Chinese.
When finished, drain the beans and transfer them to an ovenproof pan with a lid. Add the fried onion puree and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and add a little boiling water so that the beans are almost covered. Then put the covered pot in the oven at about 150 degrees until the bean sauce is reduced.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Breakfast and snacks » Baked beans, beans for breakfast
Easy to complete with garnishes, the tender chicken breast in the oven has the potential to become a family favorite, if you follow exactly the steps in the recipe. In time, you can top it with herbs and spices as you like.
Details are important in this recipe.
- The thinner a slice of chicken breast, the faster it will cook. Try to keep them all the same size or check the preparation once every 5-10 minutes.
- Cream has the role of keeping the chicken in a humid environment. If you don't have cream, you can replace it with Greek yogurt or a light mayonnaise.
- Chicken breast needs space. The pieces of meat must not be glued to each other in the pan, so that the sauce stays even.
- Chicken meat will remove liquids from the inside that you don't have to worry about because it evaporates during cooking.
- Rocket salad
- Mashed potatoes or peas
- Rice with butter