Dorada in crazy water - recipe no. 1100
... And with you dear friends, I came to the recipe number 1100. Many-few? The important thing was that I prepared and shared them with love and joy: X.
Fish in acqua pazza is a recipe that "haunts" you until you apply it: d. The first time I saw this dish at our cook Elucubratiiculinare / recipes / fish-in-crazy-water-54924.html. I searched and was inspired by Italian recipes. Truly a madness of tastes and flavors this fish in crazy water. I haven't cooked something so tasty and balanced for a long time.
You can exclaim after serving something like this ,, O mio amore: D !!! '' When I'm looking for new and special recipes, no matter how much I turn and twist in my search, I also find special recipes on Bucataras and I like them. Verified !!! On the word of Chef: D
- 1 sea bream [400 gr]
- 250 gr peeled shells [frozen]
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 huge walled capers
- 15 calamata olives + black
- 1 glass of semi-dry white wine - own production
- 1 glass apart
- 1 green hot pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- green parsley
- green basil
- ground black pepper
- chilli flakes
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dorada in crazy water - recipe no. 1100:
- Peel and wash the tomatoes. Cut in half.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely.
- Cut the hot pepper into rounds. Cut the yellow pepper into strips.
- The shells thaw at room temperature.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients to be handy because the sequence of preparation is fast.
- Cleaned and washed sea bream is tamponed with excess liquid, with the help of paper napkins.
- Season the fish, inside-out with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- In a hot wok Teflon pan, put the olive oil and fry the sea bream on both sides. until it turns slightly golden.
- Carefully remove the sea bream, using a spatula, on a separate plate [not to break].
- In the remaining oil, put the garlic and immediately the halves of the cherry tomatoes.
- Tomatoes will leave liquid and garlic will not burn. Too much fried garlic gives the food a bitter taste.
- Add the olives, capers, shells and quench with wine.
- Add water. Sarati usor.
- Carefully put the sea bream back in the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes, without a lid.
- I turned the sea bream on the other side, halfway through boiling.
- Towards the end, I added the yellow bell pepper, cut into strips - for coloring and hot pepper for the spicy taste.
- Taste, salt or pepper if necessary.
- Sprinkle finely chopped parsley and basil leaves on top.
- Transfer the preparation to a ceramic bowl and serve hot. Next to it I used ciabatta with olives - to be also in Italian note.
- Serve sea bream in crazy aqua accompanied by a white wine. We had a glass of prosecco, of course to strengthen the Italian note: D.
Good appetite !!!
If possible, use fresh shells.
Do not hesitate to use so much garlic, by boiling it loses its strength.
The capers I used were huge and very tasty. It can be seen in the pictures, they are the size of olives.
Prepare the ingredients at the beginning because the sequence of preparation is fast.
Be careful not to burn the garlic. Toasted garlic gives a bitter taste to food.
After putting back in the pan, the preparation can be completed in the oven for 30 minutes. Being summer and very hot, I preferred the fast cooking option.
My regret is that I did not put more water [400 ml -it was indicated in Italian recipes]. The juice was crazy ...
You could say that fish requires lemon. No need. The sour taste is given by the capers preserved in vinegar.
Serve sea bream in crazy aqua with white wine. We had a glass of prosecco.