MEAT WITH MEAT
Heat the milk, in which we dilute the yeast with the sugar powder. Careful! The milk should be just warm. This is how we form the mayo.
Pour the rest of the flour into a bowl. We make a hole in the flour and pour the mayo.
Let it rest for a quarter of an hour, then pour the rest of the milk and knead until you get a crust. Let it rise in the heat for an hour
For the filling: heat the onion then add the minced meat then the bell pepper and spices. Leave on the fire until the meat is done
We make 9 buns out of the raised shell, which we place in the oven tray lined with baking paper.
With the help of a teaspoon, we form small "holes" in the upper part of the buns. We fill them with minced meat.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Grease the edge of the bun with egg yolk.
Put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes (until nicely browned on top).
Buns stuffed with mushrooms and kaizer
- 1 small onion
- 100 g kaizer
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper (red)
- 1 egg for greased.
Finely chop the onion, sauté with the diced kaizer and butter until soft. Add the finely chopped mushrooms, peeled and chopped bell peppers
cubes and continue to harden, stirring occasionally, until the juice is well reduced. Season with basil, salt and pepper to taste, then leave to cool. Put the filling in the hollow buns, put the top of the bun (lid) greased with beaten egg, then put in the preheated oven until nicely browned.
Dissolve the yeast in a little milk mixed with a teaspoon of sugar and pour the mixture in the center of the sifted flour. light and elastic dough. Let it rise until it doubles in volume.
Then we divide the dough into balls which we give the shape of buns that we grease with a little water and sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
After 15-20 minutes, bake them in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes on medium heat.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Delicious buns with cottage cheese, ready in record time! So soft and fluffy, to lick your fingers!
Dough cakes with cottage cheese are prepared amazingly simple and fast. They are perfect both for breakfast and to be served as a snack. From a minimal amount of simple ingredients you get some soft, fragrant, fluffy and very tasty buns. These will become a perfect alternative for papanas.
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 packet of butter (+ butter to grease the buns)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. In a bowl, rub the cottage cheese with the eggs. Add sugar and soft butter (at room temperature). Mix well.
2. Mix the sifted flour with baking soda. Add the flour to the bowl of cottage cheese and mix well. Knead a soft and homogeneous dough.
3. Divide the dough into several parts and give each one a round shape. Form the buns and place them on a baking tray, lined with paper or greased with oil.
4. Bake the buns in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
Whether you use them for a burger, for a sandwich or simply instead of bread, I can guarantee that if you follow the recipe you will get extremely fluffy, tasty buns, they last 2-3 days without drying and are very easy to make. !
I really liked the look, it looks extremely beautiful! In addition, you can make them more swollen, flatter, as you want!
I flattened them as much as I could because I needed them for the burger.
Ingredients fluffy buns & # 8211 10 pieces
- an envelope 7 g dry yeast
- a spoonful of sugar
- a teaspoon of salt
- 570 g of white flour
- 300 ml milk
- an egg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a yolk
Preparation of fluffy buns.
Put the yeast, sugar and 100 g of white flour in a bowl.
Mix, then start adding, little by little, warm milk (all over), stirring gently until you get a homogeneous paste.
Leave it in a warm place for 15 minutes.
Then add the remaining flour, salt, egg and mix.
Then start kneading by hand, gradually adding the oil. I kneaded for 5-6 minutes.
- If the composition is too soft, add 1-2 tablespoons of flour, if it is too firm add a little milk. I did not add anything, the quantities were perfect.
Cover the bowl with cling film and let it warm until the dough doubles in volume.
Then take the composition and divide it into equal balls of 100 g.
Collect them, shape them and form balls that you place in a tray lined with baking paper.
I pressed them well with my fingers, I needed burger buns, which should not be too high. If you want buns to serve at the table instead of bread, leave them round.
Grease them with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle a little poppy seeds.
Leave them to rise for another 20 minutes, then bake them in the preheated oven, at 160 degrees with ventilation, stage 3, for 20-25 minutes or until they are nicely browned.
Ingredients Buns for burgers & # 8211 simple recipe
- 450 grams of flour (I used type 550)
- 4 grams of dry yeast (½ packet of dry yeast or 12 grams of fresh yeast)
- 20 grams of sugar or 1 teaspoon of agave syrup (or honey)
- 300 ml. of water (depending on the absorption capacity of the flour may need an amount of 270 ml & # 8211 330 ml of water, noting that I used 330 ml)
- 9 grams of salt
- 30 grams of butter with 82% fat, melted but not hot
- in addition: 50 grams of butter with 82% fat, melted but not hot, for finishing buns before and after baking, flour for sprinkling the worktop
Buns for burgers & # 8211 simple recipe with perfect result & # 8211 preparation
1. Carefully weigh all ingredients and measure the water. Put in a cup 1 tablespoon of flour, from the total amount measured, add the yeast and sugar and mix. Dilute with 50 ml. of water (which you take from the total amount of 300 ml). Allow the yeast to activate for 10 minutes, until the foam cup is full.
Note: if using fresh yeast, rub it with sugar / honey / agave until liquefied, dilute with water and mix with flour. Continue to do the same.
2. Immediately after mixing the yeast with water and flour, place the rest of the flour in a large, roomy bowl in which it will knead, add the remaining 250 ml of water (at room temperature) and mix with a tablespoon of wood. It should not be homogenized, only the liquid should be absorbed into the flour. Cover the bowl with a clean napkin and set aside until the yeast swells.
3. After the yeast has swelled well, add it over the moistened flour and start kneading. After the dough is homogeneous, sprinkle with salt. Immediately add 30 grams of melted butter (not hot) and knead until you get a smooth dough, which comes off the walls of the bowl (and on the hands, if kneaded by hand). The dough should be soft and smooth. If you started with less water, add 1 tablespoon until it has the right consistency. After it is well kneaded, the dough is transferred to a bowl greased with a little oil. Cover the bowl with a double-folded napkin and allow to rise until it doubles in volume. If you place it in a warm place, away from electricity, it will grow in about an hour, an hour and a half.
Portioning and shaping buns for burgers
4. After an hour and twenty minutes, my dough has risen as shown below.
5. I sprinkled the work surface with flour and divided the dough into 8 equal pieces. It can be divided into 10, for slightly smaller buns.
6. I immediately started modeling the buns. I also used the scales to get equal buns, but it can also be done with the eyes. The point is, if they're equal, it's sure all the buns will cook exactly the same. I weighed the dough, I weighed 776 grams and I knew that to be equal, each bun must have 97 grams. I repeat, this is an extra precaution, for the perfectionists, it is possible from the eyes. To give them a round shape, I repeatedly folded the edges of the dough inwards, then rolled them off the work surface like balls.
Note: if you work more slowly, cover both the still unmodeled dough and the buns with a clean, slightly damp kitchen towel so that they do not dry out.
7. Immediately after I shaped them, I placed the buns in a tray covered with baking paper. I left enough space between them to grow freely.
8. Immediately, I flattened the buns, pressing lightly on them with my palm. I modeled them as disks with a diameter of about 10 cm. I then covered the tray with double layer kitchen towels and let the buns grow in a warm place for 1 hour. Tip: that "warm place" can even be the oven off, in which to put a saucepan with boiled water. Steam will greatly help the dough to rise.
Buns for burgers, baking
9. After the buns have risen, turn on the oven and set at 230 ° C. Separately, we prepare a tray in which we will pour boiled water, just when we bake the buns.
Grease the buns with a soft pastry brush with ½ of the melted butter indicated at the last position on the list of ingredients. Bake at a medium height in the preheated oven at 230 ° C. Immediately after we put the buns in the oven, we put the tray in which we pour boiled water on the bottom of the oven and we close the door immediately.
10. After 10 minutes, carefully remove the tray with boiled water from the oven. Be careful, when the oven door opens, hot steam will come out! We also need to wear gloves and put the tray with hot water in a safe place. Reduce the oven temperature to 200 ° C and continue baking for another 8-10 minutes. The beads should be golden brown at the end. As soon as they are removed from the oven, grease the surface with all the remaining melted butter. The hot peel will absorb by sizzling the butter, becoming very tasty and pleasant-looking.
11. Cool the buns on a wire rack for cakes. They will be cut only after they have cooled to room temperature. It is cut very nicely, almost without crumbs, they are soft, with a very pleasant and tasty core.
Braided homemade rolls and buns
We prepared, especially for the distribution of the summer grandparents' Saturday, these knitted homemade rolls and buns from the simplest bread dough.
Without milk, without greasing the dough with egg, just like regular bread, I just sprinkled a little sesame on top.
It is a very good recipe for rolls to prepare even during fasting periods.
The core is fluffy, but dense at the same time, and the crispy and browned skin exactly as it should.
I used natural flour, purchased directly from the mill, without any other additives.
It is the flour that has completely conquered me and that I use for all doughs.
And the cozonacs go very well with this flour, as well as the cake tops.
The difference between this flour and the commercial one, with additives, is that the doughs contain a larger quantity. At least that's what I found out.
But it is healthier and cheaper.
And I put braided buns and rolls on these homemade rolls, about 300 gr of dough, but everyone makes them as big or small as they think.
I said that if I divide them to be big enough, that's how they fit.
Find more on the blog Bread recipes with and without yeast and from several types of flour.
Share the recipe:
Method of preparation
Smoked ciolan meatballs
Clean the ciolan well (if necessary, lightly grind it on the stove) and shave it with a knife, wash it
Boil the pipettes, hearts and livers, washed and cleaned well, with a little salt.
Buns stuffed with poultry it requires a little patience when preparing, but you will be pleasantly surprised to discover that your little one will enjoy this tasty appetizer with pleasure. Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare the recipe:
Cut a lid off the buns and remove some of the core.
Place the buns on a plate and pour a teaspoon of milk to soften.
In a saucepan prepare a white sauce from flour, butter and milk.
Allow the sauce to cool.
Mix the sauce with the poultry passed through the mincer, with the greens, salt and pepper, to taste.
Fill the buns with this composition.
On top, instead of the lid, place egg slices and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Place the buns on a tray greased with a little butter and put in the oven at the right heat for about 25-30 minutes.
Buns stuffed with poultry they are served once taken out of the oven as an appetizer recommended for lunch. Have a good appetite!
MEAT COFFEE - Recipes
MEAT WITH MEAT
I don't care about bad mouths!
From time to time I also eat bread
Made by my hands
Here's what you can cook tomorrow!
- 500 gr of flour
- 200 ml of warm milk
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- a powder of sugar
- an egg yolk to grease on top
- 200 gr minced meat
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 finely chopped onion
- a few strands of finely chopped parsley (dill)
- salt pepper
- cheese for sprinkling on top
- Heat the milk, in which we dilute the yeast with the sugar powder. Careful! The milk should be just warm. This is how we form the mayo.
Pour the rest of the flour into a bowl. We make a hole in the flour and pour the mayo. Let it rest for a quarter of an hour, then pour the rest of the milk and knead until you get a crust. Let it rise in the heat for an hour
- For the filling: heat the onion then add the minced meat then the bell pepper and spices. Leave on the fire until the meat is done
- We form 9 buns out of the raised shell, which we place in the oven tray lined with baking paper.
- With the help of a teaspoon, we form small "holes" in the upper part of the buns. We fill them with minced meat.Sprinkle grated cheese on top Grease the edge of the bun with egg yolk.
- Put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes (until nicely browned on top).
- Good appetite !